Crush of writing and projects this past month precluded much blogging here. Since I never seem to have the time I need nor the organization in my mind I want, I spend too much time looking at how other people use lists and notes, and music others like to listen to while writing. I find I cannot listen to music when I’m writing about music, except bits here and there that are necessary research in writing about classical music concerts.
- Tangerine Dream, The Virgin Years: 1974-1978
- Edgar Froese, Solo 1974 – 1983: Virgin Years
- Herbst9, Buried Under Time and Sand
- Herbst9 vs Z’Ev, Through Bleak Landscapes
- Desiderii Marginis, Deadbeat
- Desiderii Marginis, Strife
If you made it this far with me, I should probably say something like, to your scattered bodies go …